In response to COVID-19, our company has implemented the following procedures to help ensure the health and safety of our guests and crews:
- All crew members will wear face masks and observe appropriate distancing from guests.
- All crew members will wash or sanitize their hands no less than once every 30 minutes with passengers on board.
- All crew members receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free.
- All vessels will be cleaned and disinfected during and after all trips.
- All guest will undergo contactless body temperature screening prior to boarding.
- Any passenger showing signs of illness will not be allowed to board.
- Face masks will be required of all guests during boarding and disembarking the vessel and during an event when not eating or drinking.
- Guests will observe appropriate distancing onboard and maintain a proper distance from crew members.
- The Tiki Mermaid/Tiki Too has ample square footage to allow proper distancing when necessary.